This air quality meter has an extra large display!
As a result, the PPM value is always clearly visible. In addition, the time and temperature can also be displayed.
High quality non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) gas sensor with CO2 measuring range up to 5000 ppm Ventilation advice based on CO2 concentration in the air. In addition, this unit also measures air humidity and temperature.
Ideal for public buildings such as hairdressers, schools, gyms, museums, sports clubs, etc. But also just a good way to measure the air quality at home.
Everyone knows how important good ventilation and air quality are.
This air quality monitor warns you to ventilate more if the air quality is not good enough. The quality can be read by the values on the meter. You also receive ventilation advice because the color of the advice block changes.
(The numbers speak for themselves, the text on the meter is in German)
CO2 levels and guidelines
Below are some general CO2 reference levels:
Background (normal) outside air level.
Typical level for occupied spaces with good air circulation.
Start ventilation of the room.
Level associated with complaints of drowsiness and bad air.
Level associated with headache, drowsiness and stagnant, stale, stuffy air. Poor concentration, loss of attention, accelerated heart rate and mild nausea may also occur.
Ventilation highly recommended!
> 5.000 ppm
Exposure can lead to severe oxygen starvation, which can lead to permanent brain damage, coma and death.
Requires immediate ventilation!
The values are displayed within 2,5 minutes. It will then calibrate the device (automatically) for another 24 hours and then display accurate readings. This process is repeated when you move the device, for example to measure the air quality in another room. This process enables the Technoline Air Quality Meter to guarantee accurate measurements.
- Air quality sensor for monitoring the air quality in closed rooms
- Non-dispersive infrared gas sensor (NDIR) with CO₂ measuring range up to 5000 ppm, including ventilation advice based on the CO₂ content in the air
- Indoor temperature display in ° C or ° F
- Indoor humidity display
- MIN / MAX value storage of the last 24 hours with automatic scrolling function
- Air quality sensor for air quality monitoring
- Adjustable alarm for CO₂ reading with optional alarm signal
- Adjustable alarms for upper and lower limits of temperature and humidity
- Calibration function for CO₂, temperature and humidity
- Built-in ROM for storing the settings, backlight with adjustable brightness levels.
Dimensions: 37 x 16 x 40 cm
Power supply: Power supply (included) adapter
Temperature range: 0 ° C - 50 ° C / 32 ° F to 122 ° F
Temperature resolution: 0,1 ° C
Humidity range: 20% - 95% RH
Humidity resolution: 1%
Operating temperature: 0 ° C to 50 ° C / 32 ° F to 122 ° F <95%, non-condensing
Measuring range: 400 - 5000PPM
Resolution: 1 PPM
Accuracy: +/- 5% + 50PPM
Warm-up time: 1 minute
CO2: 400 (≤ 400PPM)
HI (≥ 5000PPM)
Temperature: LO (≤ 0°C / 32°F).
Humidity: 20% (≤ 20%)
95% (≥ 95%)
CO2 alarm: low -400, high 2000
RH% Alarm: Low 35%, High 70%.
CO2 audible alarm: Off
Temperature: ° C
Display brightness level: high