Technoline WM 5300 weather station
The weather as a topic of conversation may be forbidden by etiquette, but it remains exciting and important! Keep a close eye on the weather outside your own four walls: with the TECHNOLINE WM 5300 weather station.
And while the ads sometimes disrupt dress plans for the day, that doesn't diminish the understated appeal of the classic white color. Boots or sneakers, wool socks or barefoot? The thermometer helps you with these small daily decisions, as it measures both indoor and outdoor temperatures. The measurement data is determined with a sensor. The sensor range of the device is up to 30 m. This gives you enough freedom to place the station where it is most comfortable for you without having to worry about the sensor range.
The product can be easily mounted on the wall. It takes up no space on tables or shelves and you always have everything in view. Particularly smart: the station can also predict the weather. This way you can better plan excursions etc. and you will not be faced with unpleasant surprises. The device also provides indoor and outdoor humidity data.
Always the current time in view? This is possible thanks to the clear time display on the weather station. The currently valid time is broadcast, received, and then set automatically as information by a time signal transmitter. The current weather is easy to read using the weather symbol on the display. It is also possible to save temperature values. The device also gives you information about wind strength and wind direction. A rain gauge is also integrated.
- DCF-77 radio controlled clock
- Time zone setting (± 12h)
- Date and weekday display (7 languages)
- Indoor and outdoor temperature display
- MIN/MAX recording
- Indoor and outdoor humidity display
- Temperature and humidity trend display
- Wind speed and direction display
- Weather data for 90 European regions
- Weather forecast for 4 days, divided into 2 parts of the day
- Forecasting weather conditions, minimum and maximum temperatures
- Probability of Rain Display
- Critical Weather Information
- Dual alarm (daily alarm + individual alarm)
- LCD Contrast Control
- Low battery indication
- Receive up to 3 sensors
- Wall mounting or standing on the table
Dimensions (WxHxD): 151 x 124 x 27 mm
Power supply: 2x AA Mignon LR06 (not included)
Dimensions (WxHxD): 38 x 105 x 18 mm
Power Requirements: 2x AAA Micro LR03 (not included)