Radio controlled projection alarm clock - date and temperature - Technoline WT 546
This clock/alarm clock receives a signal that automatically sets the clock. So you don't have to worry about summer and winter time, because the clock sets itself on time. If you do not want to use this function, you can always set the time manually.
The clock/alarm clock can project the time on the ceiling or wall. The projection module is rotatable and can therefore be aimed at a place that is easily visible.
In addition, the indoor temperature and date/day can be read on the clock itself. No separate sensors needed, the clock measures this itself. Adjustable in 7 languages, including Dutch and French.
This alarm clock has the option of setting 2 alarms. The alarm clock also has a snooze function that can be set to a desired number of minutes.
- Radio-controlled clock with manual setting option
- Date and weekday display
- 12/24 hour time display
- Time zone setting (± 12 hours)
- Indoor temperature display in °C / °F
- Alarm clock with snooze function
- Time projection, adjustable in steps of 90 °
- Dimensions: 135 x 85 x 26 mm
- Power Requirements: 2 x AAA Micro LR03 (not included, for backup only) AC/DC adapter (included)